DigitalDrawer – Electronic File Cabinet for HR Records[tmq_row][tmq_col size=”7″]
[br]Store Employee Applications, Annual Reviews, Contracts, Job Descriptions, Benefits Plans, etc. in a secure, affordable, & easy-to-use digital filing system that runs on your premises. [/tmq_col][tmq_col size=”4″][br] [/tmq_col][br][br][tmq_col size=”1″][/tmq_col] [/tmq_row]
Affordable For Any Business
DigitalDrawer is the most affordable HR document management software on the market because it was designed to give small and mid-sized firms a cost-effective means to become paperless.
Managing HR Records Should NOT be Rocket Science
AscendoSoft understands that businesses cannot have their employees spend hours learning to use a new application. With DigitalDrawer’s easy-to-use interface and intuitive functionality, a new user can quickly begin using DigitalDrawer
Secure Documents are Important for the Business
An on-premise digital filing system, like DigitalDrawer, should improve office efficiency and help human resource staff protect personnel records. With robust security features, DigitalDrawer helps you protect employee data. Built-in security prevents unauthorized personnel from accessing employee records and improves the overall control of your documents. You can also limit file actions (print, email, etc.) with DigitalDrawer’s robust permission-based security. The Audit Trail feature lets you track all activity by user, so you can review various actions on employee records. In addition, personal information in documents can be redacted (hidden) so unauthorized people are unable to see data, such as names, Social Security Number, address, phone, etc.
Security Features Within DigitalDrawer
- Provides permission-based security to ensure complete employee data protection
- Audit trail is available to track all user activity
- Redact (hide) employees’ private information in documents
- AES 128-bit encryption used for document storage
- File names are encrypted so someone cannot scan the file system to find files with employee names
- Eliminates access to employee records from outside the DigitalDrawer system
- Digital files are stored at your location (not in the cloud) so you control your personnel records
— Floral Wholesaler in the South
[hr theme=”gray” style=”solid”]
Improved Office Efficiency Employee Applications, Annual Reviews, Job Description, Benefits Plan, Employee Contracts, etc. are typically stored in paper filing cabinets that are often wide-open to all personnel and can quickly fill up. Office staff then store employee records at off-site storage or in other rooms previously used as working space.
An electronic filing system allows human resources in any industry to have any file they need right at their fingertips. There is no need to store paper files in the office and the task of looking at an employee’s file becomes easy. With DigitalDrawer you can:
- quickly scan all of your employee records
- label employee records so that you can easily find them later
- reduce paper file cabinets